Did my medical check-up

and thankfully, my urine test showed negative on drugs! My kidneys, lungs is also fine,

My eyes is tested to be perfectly normal, Alhamdulillah. I look nerdy enough without any glasses, I can't imagine how hard it would be to attract chicks if i were to wear glasses :) I did a another test in Jusco just to double check, and it gave me a readings of -25 and 0 which was in the normal range.

I have a height of 171 cm, which shows that I haven't been growing for the past 2 years. I was hoping to reach 5 foot 8, which is 175cm , but i think that's quite impossible considering i stopped growing.

My weight was 62 kg, which gave a BMI of 18, the lowest level of Ideal weight.... Need to eat up a little bit if want to withstand the cold winter...

oh, and my blood is clean from HIV, Aids and other diseases...

ps: 14 days till I can legally buy cigarettes...

2 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form