A good guys day out...

On Monday, I drove myself and my friends to cs to watch the Ocean 13. We set out early at 9 am in the morning, so that we get those RM5 early bird tickets. With 11, and 12 enjoyable, Ocean 13 turned out to be ridiculously disappointing.

We then decided to treat ourselves, eating lavishly at Kenny Rogers. Gotta love those muffins!

On the way back home, my friends decided to stop by at Danga Bay. We spent almost an hour in the Arcade and then explored Danga Bay from A to Z. The Danga Walk looks pretty cool...

With the traffic jam, I arrived home almost at 7. I was throughly knackered, but hanging out with friends like these is definitely worth it...

I said goodbye to them, knowing I probably won't be seeing them until next summer holidays... "I'll see you when I see you..." oh, I will start consider other people's feelings, don't wanna turn out to be like House, do I?

ps: If you need someone to talk to, remember I'm all ears... :)

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form