Bought myself a Nokia 1110i...


My old handphone went broken 3 weeks ago and it took me a while to choose my new phone.

I had 2 option really:
1. to buy a sub-quality phone that can play a few songs, take crap pictures and have a short battery lifespan, OR
2. Buy 3 separate products, and have the best of 3 worlds.

I already have an ipod 2GB nano which satisfies my music needs, and InsyaAllah, if I do get to go to France, I'm hoping to buy a good solid 6-7 megapixel canon camera.

So, I decided to buy a phone which acts primarily as a phone. One that can only make/recieves calls and sms. The cheapest phone around, The Nokia 1110i...

- Cost me only RM 140
- Extremely light, weighs only 80g
- Ultra Durable and solid.
- Up to 14 days of Battery life!!

I'm so loving this phone...

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form